The Temple Lord appears as sixth boss in the Super Famicom version of Jikkyō Oshaberi Parodius, and the penultimate boss of the PSX version. He is a guest from Crazy Cross/Taisen Puzzle Dama, where he acts as the final boss.
Super Famicom version
- He always start by throwing his fan at you, which will follow you for a bit and then return to his hand.
- He will generate boxed Puzzle Balls which fall from above and stack in front of him, making avoiding his fan attack harder.
- He will throw two fans at you with the same SNES pattern in his temple form and shoot the boxed Puzzle Balls forward, then attempt to ram into you.
- When the temple is defeated he will start moving faster and shoot Puzzle Balls that split in four then throw his fan at you.
- The game has two references to the Sailor Moon series, one of them being the third cap of this boss.
|Jikkyō Oshaberi Parodius|
|Characters||Takohiko and Belial • Vic Viper and Lord British • Pentaro and Hanako • TwinBee and WinBee • Sue and Memim • Mike and Ran • Soitsu and Doitsu • Upa and Rupa • Dracula-kun and Kid Dracula • Mr. Past Glory|
|Stages||Hip Hop Disco • School • Donburi Fields • Edo • Sweet Land • High Speed Patrol • Fiesta Base • Polygon Space (Omake 1) • Grand Prix (Omake 2)|
|Bosses||Mirror Ball • Judy • Enormous Hikaru and Akane • Mardock and Warumon's Ships • BaronBee • BoinBee • Goemon Compact • Decoration Core MK II • Cat Battle Train • Big Core MK I (SNES) • Ghost Woman (SNES) • Big BaronBee (SNES) • John Wanjiro (PSX) • Penkuro (PSX) • Temple Lord • Mr. Goldfish's Selling Fortress • Chichibinta Rika • Bacteriya • Robot Wall|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.