A guest boss from Crazy Cross/Taisen Puzzle-Dama, Penkuro appears as a boss in the Boss Rush in the PlayStation version of Jikkyō Oshaberi Parodius. He appears after John Wanjiro is defeated and enters from an underground dome (a homage to Pentaro X). His weak point is his head. The giant penguin has a bucket on his head; however, after taking enough damage, the bucket explodes releasing suicide bullets. He apparently teaches other penguins in a school seen in the background.
Penkuro's attack pattern is similar to the Ghost Woman, but he throws iceballs instead of plates.
- Blue: Penkuro will commonly shoot blue ice at the player.
- Yellow: Penkuro will fire yellow ice in random directions which will ricochet off the sides of the screen. He is also invincible during this.
- Red: These will follow the player and melt away after awhile.
- While battling Penkuro he makes an array of humorous expressions. Also when hit he says some Japanese sentences or words. These all are referring to his game.
- When you defeat him, he nods his head in approval, while having his hands wrapped around each other. This is his "defeated" pose from Taisen Puzzle-Dama.
- Upon being defeated he says "Omae wa mou shindeiru", a reference to the Fist of the North Star anime.
|Jikkyō Oshaberi Parodius|
|Characters||Takohiko and Belial • Vic Viper and Lord British • Pentaro and Hanako • TwinBee and WinBee • Sue and Memim • Mike and Ran • Soitsu and Doitsu • Upa and Rupa • Dracula-kun and Kid Dracula • Mr. Past Glory|
|Stages||Hip Hop Disco • School • Donburi Fields • Edo • Sweet Land • High Speed Patrol • Fiesta Base • Polygon Space (Omake 1) • Grand Prix (Omake 2)|
|Bosses||Mirror Ball • Judy • Enormous Hikaru and Akane • Mardock and Warumon's Ships • BaronBee • BoinBee • Goemon Compact • Decoration Core MK II • Cat Battle Train • Big Core MK I (SNES) • Ghost Woman (SNES) • Big BaronBee (SNES) • John Wanjiro (PSX) • Penkuro (PSX) • Temple Lord • Mr. Goldfish's Selling Fortress • Chichibinta Rika • Bacteriya • Robot Wall|