Medusa is a giant mythological creature with snakes for hair and devil-like ears. Only the head is fought, with her eyes being her weak spot.
- The snakes in her hair can shoot bullets which are aimed at the player.
- Can immobilize the player by firing beams from her eyes. This can make evading the bullets hard.
- Can charge forward to the left-side of the screen. The safe spot is at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Can summon rats riding on broomsticks. Destroying them adds to the counter.
- Medusa is famous for being one of the most traditional enemies in the Castlevania series, another Konami franchise.
- The intro for Medusa's theme is Poison Mind, from the Castlevania series. Followed by Russian folk song "Kalinka" and "The Hungarian Dance No. 5" by Johannes Brahms.
- When she is defeated, she moans loudly and cries before turning to stone.
- When she is defeated or when the snakes are hit, they all will perform different face animations.
|Characters||Vic Viper and Lord British • Ivan and Toby • Hikaru and Akane • Mambo and Samba • Michael and Gabriel • Koitsu and Aitsu • Option and Multiple • Shooting Star and Black Viper (Ace) • The Old Lecher Tako|
|Stages||Farm • Bath House • Underwater Palace • Castle Dracula • Girl Factory • Coal Mine • Sweet Sky • Boss Rush • Taj Mahal • Special Stage|
|Bosses||Corn Chiwa • Finally Penguin • Otohime • Medusa • Transporting Crane • Tanuko the Tanuki • Candy Core • Capsule Monster Cappuccino • Captain Penguinovski the 3rd • Eagle Eagle Sabnosuke • Hot Lips • Yuko • "Mon" • Kaori • Sexy Star|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.