They are voiced by Sumi Shimamoto.
Judging by the game's in-game scripts and illustration data, it seems like the Gofer Sisters are actually the phantom of Gofer himself divided into two pieces: L.B. for "Left Brain" and R.B. for "Right Brain".
In the development stage of the game, there was some voice clips that the sisters calling Gofer as their father, but they are gone in the final version of the game.
- Age: Appear 15, actual age is several hundred years.
- Gender: Female
- Height: 145 cm
- Weight: 48 kg
They make two appearances in this game: as the boss of Stage 2 and the final stage. In Stage 2, they pilot Riding Cores with which they attack the player in direct combat. When damaged enough, they'll will call out and attach to a mechanical Golem known as Eyegol.
In the last stage, they pilot the Odin Core, the final boss of the Boss Rush.
The duo makes their comeback appearance in Stage 2 as the pilots of Tetran, attacking the Angel Squadron in the middle of the city by first going through a tunnel and then speeding down a street, crashing through an open building before speeding away again while taunting the player in their wake.
- This is the first Otomedius boss character to have a Bacterian descendant.
- This is Sumi Shimamoto's third character voice in the Otomedius series, preceded by Operetta and Irene La Tias.
- The Gofer Sisters' Riding Core resemble a cyborg brain and their attacks are similar to other Core warships', as well as the Big Core MK III's attack; especially their Odin Core's attack.
- In Otomedius Excellent, the sisters piloted Tetran and supply most of the hazards for Stage 2, but aren't considered a boss and cannot be defeated. They just run off before the real boss arrives.
- In Norse mythology, Hugin and Munin were Odin's servants.