The Cat Battle Train is an upgrade to the Cat Battleship. The cat will attack with cannons and penguins while moving. After a while, the train will stop at the end of the tracks and fire cannonballs at the player while flying penguins will swarm you. Whether the Cat Battle Train is defeated or not, it will leave through a room and let player go to the next stage.
- This is the first time this recurring foe appears as a end of stage boss, rather than a miniboss.
- This boss rather uniquely has two music themes. The theme for the second phase is a remix of the boss theme from Parodius, "Boss! It's Parodius!", which itself is a remix of "Flight of the Bumblebee".
- Cat Battleship (Parodius Da!)
- Cat Submarine (Gokujō Parodius!)
- Cat Armor Warrior (Paro Wars)
- Neko Sencho (Otomedius Excellent)
|Jikkyō Oshaberi Parodius|
|Characters||Takohiko and Belial • Vic Viper and Lord British • Pentaro and Hanako • TwinBee and WinBee • Sue and Memim • Mike and Ran • Soitsu and Doitsu • Upa and Rupa • Dracula-kun and Kid Dracula • Mr. Past Glory|
|Stages||Hip Hop Disco • School • Donburi Fields • Edo • Sweet Land • High Speed Patrol • Fiesta Base • Polygon Space (Omake 1) • Grand Prix (Omake 2)|
|Bosses||Mirror Ball • Judy • Enormous Hikaru and Akane • Mardock and Warumon's Ships • BaronBee • BoinBee • Goemon Compact • Decoration Core MK II • Cat Battle Train • Big Core MK I (SNES) • Ghost Woman (SNES) • Big BaronBee (SNES) • John Wanjiro (PSX) • Penkuro (PSX) • Temple Lord • Mr. Goldfish's Selling Fortress • Chichibinta Rika • Bacteriya • Robot Wall|